Saturday, September 3, 2011

Detox Day 1

Weight: 311 bad weight, decent band.

"Lost" 5lbs somehow from right before bed until I got up this morning. Of course, it's water weight and nothing too serious to consider. Odd how our bodies do that. I'm hoping that tomorrow the drop continues, because knowing me I'll gain weight somehow.

The drinks today have been "ok" at best. I'll focus on more fruit tomorrow and less green. I was fine most of the day, just kind of hungry and had a headache from the lack of caffeine. Tonight's "dinner" thought made me nauseous and gave me a horrible sinus headache.

I wound up laying down thinking if it doesn't go away I'm done with this. 3 hours later, I wake up feeling ok. My sinuses still hurt a bit, but the headache is not there and I don't feel sick to my stomach. I feel not thin, but oddly not bloated like I would normally.

I'm also not buzzed, which is unusual for a Saturday.

So.. we'll see. I'm off to sleep again after some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment